Sloan Messenger Bag in Desert Canvas by Baekgaard
The canvas Sloan Messenger bag features three interior pockets, a 15-inch laptop sleeve, and a rear slip pocket that easily converts into a trolley sleeve for travel.
- Trimmed with Italian leather
- Lined with orange polyester
- 15-inch zipper laptop pocket on back for easy access
- Hidden zipper pocket on front
- Main compartment has zipper pocket and multiple slip pockets
- Push lock closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 16 1/2" X 4 1/4" X 13"
About Baekgaard: Danish Born. American by Design.
In 1951, a young Danish immigrant named Peer Baekgaard came to New York City with $127, a few hand-carved toy boats, and one big dream. With only a limited grasp of the English language—and a tenacity he learned fighting in the Danish underground during World War II—he managed to sell his boats to FAO Schwarz, and a unique giftware business was born.
Peer’s legacy continues today with a new line of contemporary designs for businessmen and students alike. Peer liked to say he was “Danish by birth, American by choice.” This combination of ingenuity and can-do spirit lives on in every piece they create.