Trimmed with Italian leather. Roomy rucksack with push lock closure. Main compartment has a zipper pocket and zipper laptop sleeve on back for quick and easy access. Front zipper pocket for iPad and eye glass zipper compartment on the flap.
- Roomy rucksack with push lock closure
- Main compartment has a zipper pocket
- Zipper laptop sleeve on back for easy access
- Front zipper pocket for tablet
- Eyeglass zipper compartment on the flap
- Trimmed with Italian leather
- Lined with orange polyester
- 12 3/4" X 5 1/4" X 19 1/2"
About Baekgaard: Danish Born. American by Design.
In 1951, a young Danish immigrant named Peer Baekgaard came to New York City with $127, a few hand-carved toy boats, and one big dream. With only a limited grasp of the English language—and a tenacity he learned fighting in the Danish underground during World War II—he managed to sell his boats to FAO Schwarz, and a unique giftware business was born.
Peer’s legacy continues today with a new line of contemporary designs for businessmen and students alike. Peer liked to say he was “Danish by birth, American by choice.” This combination of ingenuity and can-do spirit lives on in every piece they create.