- Full leather lining
- Natural leather insole for breathability and lasting comfort. Tucked in the insole is a layer of natural cork providing you endurance and extra insulation. With wear the sole contours to your foot shape giving the shoe a bespoke fit.
- Oak tanned leather outsoles are treated for lasting durable wear
- Reinforced stacked heel
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel shank provides reinforced strength and support to your fine welted shoes
- Handcrafted with attention to detail
- Box includes an AO engineered two pocket velvet shoe bag
A hand sewn shoe with a Goodyear Welt allows for long lasting endurance and wet/dry traction. Their cork insole provides cushion and shock absorbing properties for all-day under-foot comfort with excellent maneuverability. You will love these shoes so much you will want to “retread”. Discerning customers, who maintain their shoes with proper care and maintenance, can have their shoes resoled to last for decades. Armin Oehler shoes are where the “leather meets the road”. Their eye appealing aerodynamics keep them on the pavement at full speed. A well-crafted shoe is a wardrobe stable for a gentlemen of refined tastes and and exhilarating automobiles.
Regardless of your style, we have a shoe to fit your refined lifestyle.
Oehler is known throughout Europe as a fine luxury leather supplier. The tannery was founded in 1823 in Marbach, Germany outside of Stuttgart by David Christian Oehler. Almost two decades ago the Oehler family began designing their own shoe line. Their men’s shoes are crafted from leather tanned in the Oehler tannery. As the manufacturer of the leather, only the best hides are chosen for the Goodyear welted Oehler shoes.